Thursday, December 21, 2006

Delinquent

My blog update record is not so hot. It's been a relatively good week. I met with my new physical therapist on Tuesday. I dig her. Her treatment seems pretty dang agressive, which I really want. She had me doing squats, stairs, balance work, weights 3 days a week and on the bike 4-7 days a week. I'm so relieved to get exercising again. I'm walking around without crutches all the time now and my limp is becoming less prominent.

I've been going to a few practices a week and I'm learning how to take stats, so I can get the rest of the fresh meat team trained and ready for taking stats this season. And I went to the events meeting this week. So, for not being a skating member of the league, I'm still pretty damn busy with derby and I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home