Thursday, December 07, 2006

Moods

Well, that was a hell of a mood I had going yesterday and Tuesday. It started with the quad shocks and lasted for a good 36 hours. Pissy, moany, mean. For the most part, I keep it together in general, especially at work. I don't know if I'm becoming more honest or I'm just over the top emotional with my knee stuff, but I'm not holding a lot back. I'm working from home tomorrow to take a breather and get some solid work done. And to hopefully keep my job by not telling people at work and/or strangers on the street to suck it.

I talked to my trainer about my funk today. She's going to get me back on an exercise routine with upper body work and pilates. I need to keep my core strong, for sure. And to hopefully balance my mood out a bit. Me + not sweating on a regular basis = bad cycle involving many pints of Ben and Jerrys.

2 Comments:

Blogger Viva Von said...

Ben & Jerry do not love you nor do they love your knee. In fact, they hate your knee... they hate it real-real bad-like.

Crap, now you're going to make me sign in to MySpace so that I can e-mail you my real e-mail address...

Damn you.

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say go ahead and tell those strangers on the street to suck it! Ha!
Make sure to look extra mean when you say it. But then laugh gleefully, so they get all confuzeled.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home