Monday, December 11, 2006

Moved up

I called to get on the cancellation list for my doc for my knee check-up. My appointment was on the 19th, and I'm not so good at waiting. My impatience paid off (for once) and I have my appointment tomorrow. I'm excited and scared. Since the surgery is imminent, I just want to get it over with at this point. Wanting to get your body cut open as soon as possible seems counter intuitive. Of course, these is still the part of me that hopes for "Oh, this is all a big mistake! We loooked at the wrong MRI." Pathetic, I know, but a girl can dream.

I went to watch practice last night at our new facility. They layed down the sport court and we had our first official practice. It's really amazing. Huge place, high-ceilings. good light. And I actually moved back a row in the seating, because I was so close to the action that I was afraid that someone was going to come off the floor and run into my injured self. They are damn good seats to watch roller derby action, though.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your appointment, darlin'! We're all rooting for you! <3

4:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! More good news. I can't wait for you to be out there skating with us. And I totally get what your saying about how hard it is to just watch. I wanted to scrimmage sooooo bad.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home