Sunday, December 17, 2006

Compelled

I feel compelled to write, even though nothing of note is happening. Usual derby action with practices, parties, meetings and such. I meet with my new physical therapist on Tuesday. My doc wants me to do my pre-op PT at his clinic. I'm bummed that I have to leave my current PT, but want to do what my surgeon recommends. I'm off crutches for now. I'm still walking with a bit of a limp, but my doc's assistant said that there is no orthopedic reason for me to be on crutches. I just need to use them to manage pain. I had an amazing 90 minute massage on Saturday. I'm realizing how important it is to keep my body balanced and healthy to get ready for surgery and rehab.

So yeah, a whole lot of the usual. My boy is building a fire and I have 5 hats to knit before Christmas. It's the fine life of the semi-immobile...

1 Comments:

Blogger Diva! said...

You are a knitter too!?! I have been working on bowls for felting. I can knit them at work.

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home