Friday, November 24, 2006

View from the couch

End of day 3 on the couch. My world has been limited to a 10 foot path to the bathroom and an 8 foot path to the kitchen. I'm starting to get antsy, but I know I need to rest to get better. My knee is pretty damn important and I don't want to do anything to risk it.

It's been frustrating not being able to get to a doctor this week because of the holiday. I found a clinic that has walk-in sports injury hours, but they were closed today. Along with the bajillion other doctors I tried to call. So, I'll continue to take it easy until someone tells me otherwise. The swelling is down quite a bit and I believe it's a little less stiff. I'm afraid to bend it too much, so I'm not sure about the mobility at this point.

I've been having really weird dreams about injuring my knee. Anthony said I was yelping in my sleep during a nap today, and I had very vivid dreams about hurting my knee. Weird. And I wasn't even taking any vicodin...

1 Comments:

Blogger Viva Von said...

Awwww... pookie...

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home