Sunday, November 19, 2006

Building

We had a really small turn-out at endurance practice tonight. The holidays are coming up and the travel team was just returning from Denver.

I need to figure out a way to better gauge my speed and building endurance. I wear a heart rate monitor and gather info that way, but I really would like to be able to track my progress. Some days I feel like I'm doing great, others not so much. I know a lot of it is in my head, so I'd like something tangible to rely on. I'll talk to my trainer and see what I can get worked out.

My hip was feeling much better today. It was a little tense, but not gripping up like it usually does. I felt a little more relaxed tonight overall.

I need to figure out if there is cross training that I can do to increase my endurance. I might just have to haul my cookies to the rink more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home