Monday, November 13, 2006

There is this girl

who smiles the whole time she is out on the floor scrimmaging. I went and watched the travel team practice tonight and I was watching one person who was obviously loving every minute of being out there on the floor. Smiled taking hits, smiled when she fell over, smiled when she was blocking people.

I need to approach scrimmaging with that attitude. The more fun I'm having, the faster the 2 minutes will pass and the better I'll feel. I'm so glad I saw that tonight.

I ran through my between skate days workout today. So many squats. I'm totally digging my new hip strengthening stuff with the therabands. And I seriously hate rolling on that foam cylinder thing, but I know it's going to help my hips a lot.

We have skills testing at Fresh Meat practice tomorrow night. I think I have almost everything covered, except for left foot, counter clockwise cross-overs. For that I'll need some luck or sudden grace, or a little of both.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO! Seriously, fuck those left foot, counter clockwise crossovers! haha. I didn't get that one checkd off. It is unnatural to skate that way! JK, but I do need to practice them a friggin lot. So if you're planning on practicing the most unnatural direction of skatin anytime soon, look me up. <3<3<3

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home