Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Bad times. Well, not that bad, I suppose.

I'm in couch, knee elevated, wrapped, iced, vicodan and 800 mgs of aleve in my system.

I'm hopeful that my knee will reappear at some point. I am sad that crutches aren't as much fun as I remember from 4th grade. I'm annoyed that all orthopedic docs in the area seem to be on vacation until Monday. I'm grateful that the company that I work for has awesome insurance. I'm smiling because my doctor and my x-ray dude in the ER last night love the Rose City Rollers and wanted to talk derby. And I'm so thankful that Big Tony is the most amazing care-taker and that Chachi is happy to sit on my lap and keep me company.

Yeah, not so bad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the Vicodan is making you all sappy!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home