Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ready

I figured the best way to recover from last night was to pull myself up and get a training plan in place.

The work that I'm doing right now is primarily strength and endurance. In order to get my wind up for the 2 minute bursts of energy that scrimmaging requires, I'm going to start doing anaerobic training. Ideally, it would be done on skates but my trainer Britt has given me the option of using the elliptical as well. I'll get started on that at the gym tomorrow or at the rink on Saturday.

My experience last night may have been rough, but it also made me realize how lucky I am to have amazing new people in my life because of derby. I had a whole bunch of people offer me advice and support and I am so thankful for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home