Saturday, April 01, 2006

Another reason to turn your iPod down

I finally got back to the gym today after a couple of days off. I haven't been feeling great, but I had to get a couple more work-outs in this week. I went through my weight routine and felt great. I was listening to some great music on my iPod. Sloan, the Postal Service, The Shins, Parks & Recreation, and was finishing up on the Flashing Lights, the now defunct brother band of Sloan out of Canada. Really, you can't listen to this stuff and not dance.

I was listening to the music just a little too loud, because as I was shaking my big butt in the locker room, a yoga class let out and those ladies got a show. I didn't hear any of them come in. I wasn't singing into a hairbrush or anything, but they saw some pretty good dance moves. Lucky yoga class.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sometimes Velma said...

I (heart) PARKS & RECREATION!
I did a very enthusatic dance to "break into song" for Greta on Saturday. She thought I was retarded...but I thought I was ADORABLE! :)

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home