Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Down

So they make knee pads for babies and not for fat girls? Color me bitter.

Dang, I am really letting this pads-are-too-small thing get me down. I *know* it's not that big of a deal, but it feels like a slap in the face for some reason. Well, more like a face rub in the dirt.

Oh, you think you can do roller derby, fat girl? Hope that fat protects you REAL good, because we're not going to let you have any knee pads that fit! HA!

I'm not going to dwell on this for more than 24 hours (well maybe 26.5) and that's coming up really soon. I dropped a couple more pounds this week, so I'm on my way.

I'll keep forging ahead, keep it up at the gym, keep eating well. Because this fat girl is going to do roller derby, pads be DAMNED!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sometimes Velma said...

OWAH! I'm going to check around here. We'll ask the guys at Gravity Sports (friends of Greta's). I'm sure there are some good pads that will be comfortable for you! Hang tight...

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home