Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Coming out

When I tell people about derby now and how I'm going to do it, I really believe it. Now I know that I'll do whatever it takes and wait if I don't make it the first time. I won't give up on this.

I was telling an old boss/friend about it over dinner tonight. I get so excited when I talk about derby. I can clearly articulate why I want to do it and what I think it will do for me. There is no ambivilence about it what-so-ever.

I can't remember the last time I felt this passionate about something. It's within my reach and I can make it happen. It's so real. On the flipside, this also makes it very scary. But most of the time it's more exciting than scary.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sometimes Velma said...

you ABSOLUTELY are a Rollergirl. You are SO AWESOME! I'm so PROUD of you!

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home