Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Whining 8 year old on the inside


I fought myself every minute at the gym this morning. After every set, after every interval, I wanted to leave. I wanted to stop. I was crabby and whiny, and probably had a horrid pout on my face. I hated every second of it. But I finished.

Upon my arrival home, after I left the gym dragging my feet, muttering under my breath and kicking dirt, I was such a little pain in the ass that I was whining in my head about having to put socks on. Stupid socks! So If anyone is missing a whiny 8 year old, I think I know where she is.

On the flip side, I was laughing at myself and amused at my own crankiness. I've actually been a little too gung-ho about the gym, so it's good to see that I can have a day where I so don't want to be there, and I still go and finish. That would not have happened in the past.

And on a happy note, how rad is that roller skate necklace? I found it at Laura Bee Designs in Seattle. I had to get a bag from there too. It's by birthday on Friday after all. I'll be turning 9.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sometimes Velma said...

cuuuuuuuuute little charm.
you're so sweet!!!

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your hair looks really cute in this picture!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home