Sunday, April 01, 2007

The End

I'm just about 2 months post-op, and I've made a decision. Right now, I'm not planning on skating again. I told myself I'd give it two months and re-examine how I'm feeling. And that's how I'm feeling.

After surgery and post-op recovery, I've realized that I can't risk another injury. I'm feeling pretty good about the decision. I think this is the right thing. Well, I know it's the right thing.

For now, I'm going to focus 100% of my energy on PT. I'm hoping to find a new physical goal that doesn't involve wheels and full body contact. And when I find it, maybe I'll write about it again.

But for now, less writing, more doing, and many thanks for reading.

xo
Slam

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so if this the end of the blog? so sad.

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sad. Happy for you, but sad none the less.

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that the blogging will not end ... perhaps it will become "healthy girl in the making -- KATE!!"

I'm happy for you ... and me ... because even tho your derby days are over (for now) ... it brought us together.

smooches!

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home