Thursday, March 29, 2007

My PT is a little bored with me

We have still have fun and everything, but apparently I've run the gamut of exercises. I can do everything I'm supposed to do and I'm a little ahead.

I'm totally smiling. I will admit that I go for the gold stars and pats on the head. No shame. I'm so happy that my hard work is paying off.

However, doing some agility drills today (lateral slides, walking lunges, etc.) I was totally winded. I mean, totally. So, good news is I'm damn strong. Bad news is my cardio longevity is not so hot. Jumping my big ol' ass around is not easy.

And PT mentioned running. I told her that if she gets me to run, she's not only a great physical therapist but some sort of demi-god. I don't run. Are you kidding me? I haven't ran since b-ball practice when I was 18. I'll walk my ass off. She's cute. And sweet to think that I could run. But running? Really? Right.

I meet with Britt on Monday for my training schedule. My legs are feeling strong right now, but my core is under worked, for sure. I need to get some dang ab strength back. Her brand of training and pilates makes me feel almost immediately stronger and more stable. I'm looking forward to seeing what she pulls together for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home