Sunday, February 04, 2007

Countdown

Surgery day is almost here. Believe it or not, I'm actually looking foward to it. It feels like it'll be a point where I can start working my way back into skating again. I'm so ready to get it done and start rehab.

I have the usual fears about going under, recovery, healing, etc, but I'm feeling pretty good overall. I know the work I've been doing pre-op is going to pay off big time in rehab.

I've been downed by a cold since I've been back from NYC. I haven't left the house since I got back from the airport. I've been feeling better bit by bit, day by day, and all I want is to feel healthy on my day of surgery. This practice couch time hasn't been the best. I'm going to go stir crazy, for sure. I've ordered a bunch of books from Amazon, and will send Anthony out daily for movies. Oddly enough, this will be the longest I've been away from work in 3 years. Wow, awesome vacation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home