Wednesday, January 10, 2007

So bad

I can't believe that I haven't written in so long. This is something I promised I wouldn't do.

I suppose I've been in a bit of a funk. I'm so ready to have surgery and start on rehab. It's just a cycle of wake up, work, physical therapy, derby practice to watch and keep stats, and sleep. And repeat. I mean, I'm not complaing, but I am so ready to move forward.

Oh, and I need to go on a trip for work on the weekend of our first bout against Seattle. I'm going to miss it. I am so sad, but work has to come first. If only derby paid my bills.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diva! said...

OH! I'm sorry you cant be there! I would totally do more derby and even tryout except for the work/time/money thing. I like the Ref gig for now. Where else would I get to wear a tiara?

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home