Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Tonight I shall sleep

By day, I am an event manager. I have a big event half-way across the country next week. What does this have to do with roller derby, you say? Well, a little thing occurs one week prior to my departure where I can't sleep, and need to get up every hour on the hour to send myself notes to remind myself of just one more thing to do...

And, I still managed to drag my butt out of bed to work-out this morning. It had been a week. I was ready to go back. Luckily, it was a pretty easy walking work-out.

It was a gorgeous evening to skate, but by 4pm this afternoon my eyes were closing. I wanted to skate, but I know I need to rest. I'm too soon out of this sick period to push myself too much.

On a happier note, I put the top down on my car on the way home today. Sunshine on my face has got to be a cure for the sick. And when I put the top down, I totally forget that it has almost no back seat and a teeny weeny trunk.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel better! Don't push it too hard.

I can;t wait to come visit and ride in the cuteness that is your car.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home