Wednesday, April 05, 2006

If found, please contact me immediately.

1. My motivation to go to the gym. I can get myself there, but I'm not digging it right now.
2. The part of my brain that remembers to charge my camera batteries so I can take some good pictures.
3. My immune system. I am so sick of this almost-cold thing I've been fighting for a week (perhaps a factor in #1 above)
4. The ability to turn my brain off before I go to bed. I run through roller derby strategy and picture my first real bout. I get worked up in a good way, and can't sleep.
5. A calorie free Cadbury egg

Thank you for your consideration.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sometimes Velma said...

Cadbury eggs are core if you scamble 'em with fake butter spray and serve 'em up with a size of low fat ham.

:)

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think your motivation has run off with mine. Maybe they went to find Jenn in Vegas?

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home