Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I'm a liar and I'm crafty

I am finally fever-less today. I lied, it didn't break on Sunday. I jumped the gun and when to the Crafty Wonderland at the doug fir. It was hot, crowded and brimming with the PDX craft elite. I was a big old clammy mess. I ended up getting some cool stuff, but I collapsed into a 4 hour nap when I got home.

Since I was semi-bed ridden, I decided to do a roller derby related craft. Look at them leg warmers over there! The pattern is from Stitch N' Bitch Nation. I'm running out of pink yarn, so I might finish up with the black on that one that's started and make the other one black with pink contrasts. They're knitting up really quickly. I think every roller girl needs some rad leg warmers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sometimes Velma said...

ooooh...I love the idea of one being primarily pink...and the other being primarily black. THAT'S WICKED HOT!

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home