Thursday, February 22, 2007

Too soon

A major meltdown over a minor issue at work today made me realize that I may have gone back a little too quickly. Unfortunately, when I'm really tired I get easily overwhelmed and weepy. Not a good combo for work. No big deal, my coworkers are rad, but I think I should have worked from home for another week. I'm going to stay home tomorrow. It's for the best.

I had another physical therapy session this morning. I'm down to one crutch and braceless at home. It's going to be so nice to sleep without my dang brace tonight. I can start going to the gym again too. I can ride the bike for 20-45 minutes, do leg presses and hamstring curls. 2 weeks out of surgery. That is so damn amazing to me.

I have been dealing with a lot of swelling. Oh, and I haven't been able to shower yet. I keep unclotting a little part of my incision when I ride the bike. And I can't shower until it is completelyh scabbed over. This, my friends, is very annoying. Sponge baths really just don't compare to a nice hot shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home