Saturday, February 10, 2007

Almost 48 hours post surgery

I'm feeling pretty darn good. I had a bit of a rough night with pain around my incision and a little fever, but I feel much better today.

I ran through some PT exercises yesterday and I think I overdid it a bit. I talked to my PT today, and she told me that the pain was perfectly normal, but to cut back on my frequency and amount of reps a bit. And that I have plenty of time to work on my knee.

Anthony has been taking ridiculously good care of me. I can't say thank you enough times. He helps me ice my leg, get up for the bathroom (the only thing I stand up for), brings me whatever I need, helps me change my damn underpants, and is here for everything. He really is the best thing a girl could ever want. I'm one lucky lady.

I had my first visitor yesterday. The lovely Taunt-ya Harding came over and entertained me for a couple of hours. She also brought some of the best lasagna I have ever eaten. And another scallop shrimp pasta dish for tonight. I love my derby girls. It's a dang huge supportive family and I am so grateful for them.

Vivienne Hell is coming over in a bit. She's going to be sewing her rad devil dolls for Craftywonderland tomorrow and we'll talk our faces off. You know, the usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home