Sunday, February 11, 2007

Day 3 post-op

I didn't have to take a pain killer before bed last night and I slept really well. I cannot believe how OK I feel.

This site provides an outline of the patellar tendon ACL recon surgery I had. It's hard to imagine that all of this happened 3 days ago, and I feel very little pain, just some soreness.

I'm so thankful for all of my doctors, nurses, physical therapists and the fact that I live somewhere that has access to such an amazing facility. I really feel like I'm getting the best care possible and I am so grateful.

I'm getting some great reading time in. And trash TV. And all the movies I've been wanting to see for a while.

I'm so happy that this post is a bit boring. Everything being "fine" right now is exactly what I need.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so so so so happy to read this "bit boring" post. Hurray for an uneventful and FAST recovery!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home