Monday, February 19, 2007

Back to life

I'm starting back to work tomorrow. I have a PT appointment at 10am, then I'm heading into the office. I'm mixed about it. I have such a good routine going at home with icing, exercising and quality time with the dog. But the days are getting longer and I'm ready to get back to life. And I can start driving again. Poor Anthony won't have to be my official chauffer anymore and we can return the rental minivan.

I'm curious to see how my energy levels and knee swelling go. I'll be doing more walking tomorrow than the past week combined. I'll be sitting with my knee escalated and I'll be icing during the day.

My trainer Britt came to visit me yesterday. I'm so excited to start working with her again a few months down the road. Exercising when you're trying to get a joint functioning again and really want to be able to walk soon is a very different game.

So, I think it'll be back to work this week and I'll add in watching derby practice next week. I really want to start going tomorrow, but I know I need to take it slow. But I'm missing derby so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home