Monday, September 04, 2006

Two-a-days

I haven't done double workouts regularly since practicing for basketball in high school and getting ready for the play-off season. And this time around I won't have a coach screaming at me, throwing water bottles at my head, and making me run suicides all the time.

I'm going to give it a whirl this week. I will be skating in the mornings before work and will get in cardio on m/w/f and weights on t/th during lunch or after work. If I'm going to see rapid improvement in my skating,strength and endurance, this is what I need to do.

It's been 3 months since I've exercised regularly. And don't worry, I won't over-do it at my workouts. My trainer Britt has put together a good plan for getting back on track with my workouts over the next month.

I'm hopeful. Reserved, yet hopeful.

Oh, and if anyone wants to meet me for a 6:30 AM skate in my parking lot, I'll give you some coffee after. Send me a message and I'll give you the top secret location.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home