Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It makes me sad

That I have so little to write about in the realm of derby training.

I'm feeling better. The mono symptoms are receding, and staying awake all day is becoming less of a chore.

It's really driving me nutty not being able to exercise or skate. And I won't see my doc until the last week in August to get my go-ahead to be active again. I'm not saying that I have enough energy to do anything right now, but the fact that I CAN'T is unnerving.

There have been so many gorgeous evenings that were made for parking lot skating. To add insult to injury, I have new outdoor wheels and new indoor skates that I haven't been able to try yet. To tell you the truth, I put them on last night and just sat there. Pathetic, I know, but I had to see my feet in skates.

1 Comments:

Blogger Viva Von said...

Awww... pookie...

Can you just put them on and do leg lifts 'er some'n?

{{patting the *slam & her skates 'o plenty}}

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home