Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I gots the kissing disease

Mono. Yep, I have the sense of humor and now the favorite disease of 15 year old boys.

Well, it's technically a case of relapse mono. I had my first round when I was 22, the old virus hung around, and is back for seconds. Apparently I'm special, as only 6% of people relapse.

Upside, I'm relieved to know why I've been feeling so craptacular for the past few weeks. I believe the doc called it "general malaise". Yep, that's it.

Downside, it's going to be a while until I can skate again. I can walk for exercise but that's about it. Right now all I want to do is sleep and sleep a little more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Viva Von said...

DIRTY GIRL!!! DIIIIIIRTY GIRL!!!

Will you give it to me & McBun in October?!

Yay! Slip me some dirty, mono tonsil!

: D

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home