Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Reporting from O-Town

I'm in lovely Orlando, Florida for work this week. That's my hotel over there. It's quite fancy. Too fancy for the likes of me, but I'm appreciating the silly luxuriousness. I got upgraded to a fancy floor that comes with all day champagne and a ridiculous amount of treats. I am savoring every minute in my fluffy white robe. When I'm not working, that is.

I have some great news. Along with my other ailments the past few weeks, I had some testing done that I haven't been writing about. I was having some weirdness with my heart, and wanted to make sure all was well before I mentioned it. After a barrage of tests over the course of a month, it has been confirmed that my ticker is in wonderful shape. Best echocardiogram my doc has seen, as a matter of fact.

I haven't been able to do any exercise besides walking because of the potential heart issues. But I am happy to report that I'll be back on skates and on an exercise routine when I arrive back in Portland. Again, the reality check of a potential illness has made me want to take really good care of my body.

I am a very happy and fortunate girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home