Monday, September 11, 2006

Now I remember

I started my lunch workouts today. I had forgotten about a lovely residual effect. I get an odd amount of energy right around 4:30. Super loopy. It's such a good thing.

Morning workouts gave me a 11am slump. I have a feeling I'll sleep well tonight. Good timing all around.

Tomorrow I'm going to check out this new machine called The Wave at the gym. It looks made for skate training. Oh, and I just read a review saying that it replicates the movement of roller blading. Hell yeah! I can't wait to hop on that thing tomorrow, but I have a feeling it will be challenging.

I've been concerned that I can hop on a treadmill or elliptical for an hour no problem, but I can't keep up a continuous pace when I'm skating. This is a very exciting development.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home