Thursday, September 07, 2006

I really hope no one is sneaking up on me

Because I can't turn my damn head. I can turn it, but it hurts.

I did end up taking the day off. Pretty much my entire torso is sore from the fall. I'm not complaining because frankly I'm thrilled that a hit that hard didn't mess up my back again. And I love that I conked my noggin that hard and all I ended up with was a sore neck. I never knew I'd be so happy about the outcome of a bad fall.

I'll get back on my skates tomorrow am. Last night, Anthony took individual and team photos for the Betties. They are super sweet girls and I think they all had fun with the photoshoot. I hung out for a couple of hours, and left with major derby envy. I want to be part of it and I know that I'll get there. It's just a matter of time, miles of skating, and hours of training. Yep, I'll get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home