Thursday, September 14, 2006

Waiting

I'm torn about Tuesday. Part of me wishes that I could suspend time so I could get in really good shape before my first practice. The other part of me wants Tuesday to happen now so I can be sure this is all real.

Because in my head, I show up for practice and nobody knows me or why I'm there. Or they see me skate for a few minutes and decide they made a huge mistake.

I know my endurance is not good. I know practice is going to be really challenging for me. But if I stick with it, I will get better. I probably have a lot farther to go than a lot of the girls, but I also think I can go really far. I will be a good skater and skating with the team is the way to do it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on, Slammy. More than half of this is a mental game. You'll kick ass.

They would never have taken you if they didn't think you were ready.

Eye of the tiger, baby.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home