Saturday, May 27, 2006

Super Rad Weight Routine

I did my new weight routine today and it was awesome. It's a combo of 24 reps of each exercise with different counts of how long to hold the weights. It was SO tough and felt really good. The push-ups and the leg-presses kicked my butt (and my arms and chest for the former).

It felt good to get back to the gym. It's been a cruddy week weather wise, and I haven't been out on my skates as much as I would have liked. But it's looking clear for Monday and the workshop is on Tuesday! Holy MOTHER! I can't wait to show them what I can do. (I don't QUITE believe that last statement, but I thought I should write it for good measure).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are gonna rock it on Tuesday! You might not believe it (yet), but I do!

YAY!

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home