Sunday, May 21, 2006

Kuffs are for kids

I made an interesting discovery at Oaks Park today. There is a vending machine that dispenses fur handcuffs (see exhibit A over yonder). How rad is that?

Good skate today. It was better yesterday, but I still got in a solid workout today. Much, much much less crowded. And I love skating to the Wuhrlitzer.

I'm hoping for clear weather in the mornings this week. I'm going to skate in full pads in the AM. Time to get used to that. And then work on some falls.

1 week and 2 days until the workshow. 3 weeks and 2 days until tryouts. Oh boy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sometimes Velma said...

Fur Handcuffs are only fun until you break into a sweat when you've lost the key and can't get them off again. then they itch like a fk-r. jus' sayin'.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home