Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Expanding my world

I usually stick to the parking lot across the street. I know where all the bumps and glass shards lie, and the pavement is pretty smooth. Today, during my evening skate, the second of the day I might add, I decided to explore and head around to the east side of the school.

What did I behold? A gorgeous strip of new blacktop, with nary a rock nor glass chunk. There's a gorgeous flat stretch between a couple of well placed speed bumps. I don't mind the skate boarders, but it's really quiet and totally clear over there.

And it's mine all mine! Do endorphins encourage manifest destiny? Apparently so...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sometimes Velma said...

sweet virgin pavement!

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home