Saturday, May 06, 2006

Tennis, anyone?

The sign that says "No Skating Allowed" is relatively small. I have never seen anyone play tennis on the courts. Why let them to go waste, really?

I got in a few falls and about 20 minutes of skating before the rain started. I really need clear skies for the next 5 weeks. I'm wondering if that can be arranged. I have been really good this year.

Oh, and another cool thing happened. When I did a one knee skid my pad fell down my leg. I was concerned about my bonked knee, and I got up without even thinking about it. Usually getting up is a major issue for me, with a lot of analysis and conjecture. I did it without thinking.

Note to self: stop thinking so damn much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home