Thursday, March 02, 2006

Get yer hands outta my mouth

Uber-crabby today. Not even conveyor belt sushi or my work gays acting out Brokeback in funny voices could break the funk.

2 hours in the dentist's chair this AM. Not horrid, just annoying, and it kind of over took the day. I tried to take a picture of my temporary bridge for y'all, but I'm not camera proficient. Who the hell really wants to see it anyway? I've already made everybody at work look. That's satisfying enough. I enjoy forcing people to look in my pie hole.

I decided to take a vacation day tomorrow just for kicks. I'm hoping to skate at the rink or maybe try to go outside to the deserted parking lot or track by my house. I wish I could break into the abandoned school across the street and skate in the gym and hallways and cafetorium. They filmed Elephant there, so I know there's many good places to skate. But apparently they arrest you for breaking and entering.

And no word from Magnet Mad Atom. I'm going with the no news is good news thing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! im going running up at whitaker in a little while! you should come down there!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Sometimes Velma said...

I'd LOVE to take a gander at yer pie hole!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home